Grilled Arctic Charr
Arctic Charr is one of our favourites, whether its smoked, grilled, or baked, it always comes out tasting amazing. Our Charr is perfect on the grill and this recipe is here to prove that, while being simple and elegant.
We recommend serving with fresh salad along with the Grilled Potatoes.
The Salties Crew
For 6 People
4 — 6 Salties Arctic Charr fillets
6 Garlic cloves, pressed
1 small Onion
2 tbsp Tarragon, chopped
4 tbsp Parsley, chopped
200 ml White wine
4 tbsp Olive oil
200 g Potatoes
Salt and Pepper
- Mix the garlic, onion, tarragon, parsley, white wine, and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Place the Arctic Charr fillets individually in aluminum foil with the skin down.
- Pour the mix over the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the aluminum foil over the fish with no openings, and place them on the grill for 8 — 10 minutes.
- Serve in the aluminum foil or transfer to a plate. Use the spice mix in the foil as sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and place on aluminum foil with only one layer of potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a bit of butter and place on the warming rack of the grill for about 25 min, or until the potatoes are fully cooked.